Nature & City: 3 days & 2 nights, North and south combined- ALL INCLUDED
The Safari Spanish School offers an incredible experience of language immersion and sightseeing during three days and two nights.
You will enjoy Santa Cruz de Tenerife, San Cristobal de la Laguna and El Médano as well as you will have the opportunity of discovering Anaga Natural Park. It is a Natural Protected Area located in the northeastern tip of Tenerife. The park is an extremely beautiful area, full of spectacular contrasts, and home to a wealth of native fauna and flora, a direct result of the region’s isolation and ecological variety.
If you book this program you will have:
- First day: Spanish lesson and sightseeing starting in Santa Cruz and La Laguna. Meal at local restaurant and night at Albergue Montes de Anaga. (Anaga Natural Park) http://www.alberguestenerife.net.
- Second day: Free hiking in the morning and Spanish lessons in the evening. Night at Albergue Montes de Anaga (Anaga Natural Park) .(Full board)
- Third day: Spanish lessons and sightseeing in El Médano. Meal at local restaurant. Return to Santa Cruz.
The program includes:
- Three days classes&sightseeing combined.
- Two nights at Albergue Montes de Anaga (full board).
- Textbooks and Instructional Materials.
- Van journeys.
- Brunch and Meals at local restaurants (1º and 3º day).
- Immersion in Spanish and Canarian culture.
- Guaranteed fun.
The immersion program will begin in our office (Santa Cruz de Tenerife).
|ONE PERSON||TWO PEOPLE||THREE or +|
|200 €||175 € each||CONTACT THE SCHOOL|
No matter your Spanish language level when you arrive, our staff will work with you to help you improve your skills. Everyone will receive expert instruction in small and large group settings catered specifically to participants’ language abilities.
This is a culture and language immersion program therefore aside from the richness in language instruction you will receive, you will also deepen your knowledge of Spanish-speaking cultures. You will live different aspects of Hispanic culture while you are with us through our outstanding food, cultural talks and activities—some of which you would likely only experience abroad.
Our program is unlike any other!